C. Littleleaf's Sedona Red Cedar Native American Flutes
Sedona Red tinted Pacific Northwest Cedar Native American Flutes in a variety of ranges/keys, beautifully handmade and available on commission by tribal artist Charles Littleleaf. Warm, rich resonating voicing. Detailed eagle block with turquoise cab inlay. Ships in less than 30 days.
Mother Earth is Charles’ guide and his playable art is living testament to this. He has dedicated his life to the spiritual enlightenment of others through his wisdom, his music and through the experience of his artistry in handcrafted Native American flutes.
- Beautifully warm tones with deep, resonating sound
- Extraordinary voicing. Significant, far-reaching volume.
- Pacific Northwest Cedar Flute & block with Sedona Red tinting
- Detailed signature eagle head block with turquoise cab eye inlay
- Instruments measure 23 to 29" long, determined by range and key
- Adjustable eagle block secured with turquoise deer hide leather laces
Whether you are a beginning flute player new to this musical journey or an advanced performer, you will receive the most amazing instrument crafted by Charles, near-exact to photos provided in our listing. Also, if American Indian authenticity is important to you, your Native American flute has been handmade by an enrolled tribal member of a federally recognized tribe.
Included with order: Sunburst Native American Flute Wax Kit (Purchase Sunburst separately, click here.)
Native American flute bags sold separately.