Standard Sedona Red Cedar Native American Flutes
Sedona Red tinted Pacific Northwest Cedar Native American Flutes in a variety of ranges/keys, beautifully handmade and available on commission by artist Charles Littleleaf. Warm, rich resonating voicing. Detailed eagle block with turquoise cab inlay. Ships in 30 days or less.
Every Native American flute I create in my shop is guaranteed to be musician quality and suitable for studio recordings or performances. You will never experience airiness or note sensitivity from any of my instruments, and they'll always deliver a warm, clear, resonating voice. Mid range keys are ideal for all levels of players, including for those who are just starting out on their musical journey. Low range keys are recommended for intermediate and advanced players, or for folks who have larger sized hands. As an added benefit for my customers, and especially for beginning flute players, each flute will come with beveled finger holes for maximum playing comfort.
These instruments are available on commission and will require some time to construct, so please allow me up to 30 business days to ship your package. Your Native American flute will be near exact to what is presented here in our featured photos.
My customers' satisfaction is always top priority to me so please know that my work is fully guaranteed.
- Beautifully warm tones with deep, resonating sound
- Extraordinary voicing. Significant, far-reaching volume.
- Pacific Northwest Cedar Flute & block with Sedona Red tinting
- Detailed signature eagle head block with turquoise cab eye inlay
- Instruments measure 23 to 29" long, determined by range and key
- Adjustable eagle block secured with turquoise deer hide leather laces
- Recommended range/key for beginners with small hands: Mid A
- Recommended range/key for beginners with medium sized hands: Mid A, Mid G, Mid G#, Mid F, Mid F#
- Recommended range/key for beginners with larger sized hands: Mid A, Mid G, Mid G#, Mid F, Mid F#, Low D, Low D#, Low E
- Purchases include Sunburst Flute Polishing Kit and US Priority Mail shipping and insurance
- Flutes are signed, dated and keyed by the artist
Mother Earth is Charles’ guide and his playable art is living testament to this. He has dedicated his life to the spiritual enlightenment of others through his wisdom, his music and through his beautiful Native American flute creations that we are happy to make available for your enjoyment.
Whether you are a beginner new to this musical journey or an advanced performer, you will receive a wonderful instrument crafted by Charles. And if American Indian authenticity is important to you, your Native American flute has been handmade by an enrolled member of a federally recognized tribe.
Artists' main website