Musician Quality Pacific Northwest Cedar Native American Flutes
400 600 $400.00 - $600.00
Pacific Northwest Red Cedar Native American Flutes handcrafted by tribal artist Charles Littleleaf. Hand painted flower designs and a band of Sleeping Beauty Turquoise inlay. Available in a variety of ranges and keys. Ships in 15 to 20 business days. Free USA shipping.
PACIFIC NORTHWEST CEDAR NATIVE AMERICAN FLUTES
Available on commission - ships in 15 to 20 business days.
Instrument will be near exact to photos in this listing.
- Crafted from Pacific Northwest Cedar
- Warm, resonating voice. Clear, full volume
- Sleeping Beauty Turquoise band inlay on flutes
- Instruments measure from 23" to 29" inches long, depending on range/key
- Hand painted flower designs.
- Turquoise deer hide laces
Mother Earth is Charles’ guide and his playable art is living testament to this. He has dedicated his life to the spiritual enlightenment of others through his wisdom, his music and through the experience of his artistry in beautiful Native American flutes.
Included with order: Sunburst Native American Flute Wax Kit (Purchase Sunburst separately, click here.)
Native American flute bags sold separately.