Littleleaf Pacific Northwest Cedar Native American Flutes
300 600 $300.00 - $600.00
Pacific Northwest Red Cedar Native American Flute by tribal artist, Charles Littleleaf. Order today, ships in less than 30 business days. Recommended native flutes for beginners, as well as for professionals.
Musician quality Pacific Northwest Cedar Flutes by Charles Littleleaf
- Rich resonating tones. Clear and responsive
- Pacific Northwest Cedar Flute and Redwood Burl Flute Block
- Instruments measure between 22 and 28 inches, depending on range/key
- Recommended range/key for beginners with small/medium hands: Mid A, Mid G, Mid G#
- Recommended range/key for beginners with large hands can play lower keys: Mid F, Mid F# and Mid E
- Purchase includes Sunburst Flute Polishing Wax and free USA shipping/insurance
- Black deer hide leather laces
'Will I be able to play the Native American Flute?'
Pacific Northwest Cedar flutes project a warm, rich voice with beautiful resonating tones. These instruments can be played softly when needed and are capable of producing full, clear volume. Also, as an added benefit for my customers, my instruments come with beveled finger holes for maximum playing comfort.
All flutes that leave my shop are musician quality and suitable for studio recordings or performances. You will never experience airiness or note sensitivity from any of my instruments. Every instrument will deliver a strong, clear voice. Mid range keys are ideal for all levels of players, including for those who are just starting out on their musical journey. Low range keys are recommended for intermediate and advanced players, or for folks who have medium to large sized hands.
Other recommended beginner flutes: Trail Flutes
Native American flute bags, sold separately.