(Sold) Sale! Eagle Feather Native American Flute. High D Minor
Rare 110 Yr Old Lightning Struck Poplar Burl and African Black Gabon Ebony Native American Flute, handmade by tribal artist, Charles Littleleaf, of Oregon USA
Out of stock
READY TO SHIP
Rare 110 year old Lightning Struck Poplar Burl Native American Flute.
Purchase includes Sunburst Flute Polishing Kit & Free USA Shipping
- Warm, sweet resonating voicing
- Superior comfort in playing / handling
- Rare Poplar Burl Flute with old growth Cedar mouthpiece
- Exotic African Black Gabon Ebony block with Eagle Feather
- Flute band inlay: Sleeping Beauty Turquoise
- Flute block inlay: Sleeping Beauty Turquoise and white Mother of Pearl shell
- Includes our Sunburst Flute Polishing Kit (To purchase Sunburst separately, click here.)
- Flute is signed, keyed and dated by the artist
- Instrument measures 14 inches in length
Message from Charles: "This rare selection of Poplar Burl in this key of High D Minor projects a wonderfully sweet resonating sound. This instrument can be played softly when needed and is capable of producing full volume with exceptional response and clarity, You will find no airness to the sound of any flute I create. Also, to assure the most effective handling when playing Native American flutes, all instruments I craft come with beveled finger holes for maximum playing comfort.
I give this instrument my top recommendation as a studio recording and performance piece. It is a musician quality instrument ideal for all levels of players, including for those who are just starting out on their flute playing journey. Enjoy! Charles"
Native American flute bags, sold separately.
To view Charles' available commissioned flutes, click here.