110 year old Lightning Struck Poplar Burl Native American Flute
Ready to ship!!
- Flute Range & Key: Mid F# Minor
- Warm, sweet resonating voicing
- Superior comfort in playing / handling
- Pacific Northwest Cedar Eagle Block
- 2 relief carved & detailed wolves at end of flute
- Includes our Sunburst Flute Polishing Kit
(To purchase Sunburst separately, click here.)
- Flute is signed, keyed and dated by the artist
- Instrument measures 26 5/8 inches in length
- Not recommended for folks with small hands
Message from Charles: "This rare selection of Poplar Burl delivers a very warm resonating sound. The flute can be played softly when needed and is capable of producing full volume with exceptional response and clarity, You will find no airness to the sound of this instrument, nor does it require extra strong breath. In addition, all flutes I offer come with beveled finger holes for maximum playing comfort and handling; a nice addition and especially so for new flute players.
I give this instrument my top recommendation as a studio recording and performance piece. It is a musician quality Native American flute, ideal for all levels of players including for those who are just starting out on their flute playing journey. Enjoy." -Charles
Native American flute bags, sold separately.
To view Charles' available commissioned flutes, click here.