Pacific Northwest Cedar Native American Flutes with Turquoise Bands
340 465 $340.00 - $465.00
Charles Littleleaf's Pacific Northwest Red Cedar Native American Flutes with Sleeping Beauty Turquoise band inlay. Pre-order today, ships in 15 to 20 business days.
Cedar Eagle Flutes with Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Bands
Pacific Northwest Cedar flutes project a warm, rich voice with beautiful resonating tones. These instruments can be played softly when needed and are capable of producing full, clear volume. Also, as an added benefit for my customers, my instruments come with beveled finger holes for maximum playing comfort.
All flutes that leave my shop are musician quality and suitable for studio recordings or performances. You will never experience airiness or note sensitivity from any of my instruments. Every instrument will deliver a strong, clear voice. Mid range keys are ideal for all levels of players, including for those who are just starting out on their musical journey. Low range keys are recommended for intermediate and advanced players, or for folks who have large hands.
'Can I learn to play the Native American flute?'
- Warm, rich, resonating tones
- Crafted in Pacific Northwest Cedar
- Sleeping Beauty Turquoise inlay bands
- Superior comfort in playing and handling
- Beveled finger holes for maximum playing comfort
- Recommended range/key for beginners with small to medium hands: Mid A, Mid G, Mid G#
- Recommended range/key for beginners with medium to large hands: Mid F, Mid F#, Mid E
- Flutes measure 22" to 29" long, depending on range/key
- Instruments are signed, keyed and dated by the artist
- Turquoise deer hide leather laces
Other recommended beginner flutes: Trail Flutes and Spirit Flutes
Native American flute bags, sold separately.
Charles' main website