Pacific Northwest Cedar Native American Flutes with Turquoise Bands
270 500 $270.00 - $500.00
Charles Littleleaf's Pacific Northwest Red Cedar Native American Flutes with Sleeping Beauty Turquoise band inlay. Pre-order today, ships in 15 to 20 business days.
Pacific Northwest Cedar Native American Flutes with artists' signature eagle head block, available in a variety of ranges and keys. Ideal instruments for beginners and professionals alike.
Recommended keys for beginning flute players - Mid range from highest to lowest tone: A, G, G#, F, F# and E.
- Warm, rich tones
- Superior comfort in playing / handling
- Flute crafted from Pacific Northwest Red Cedar
- Sleeping Beauty Turquoise inlay bands
- Recommended range/key for beginners with small/medium hands: Mid A, Mid G, Mid G#
- Recommended range/key for beginners with large hands can play lower keys: Mid F, Mid F# and Mid E
- Flutes are signed, keyed and dated by the artist
- Turquoise deer hide leather laces
"All flutes that leave my shop are musician quality and suitable for studio recordings or performances. You will never experience airiness or note sensitivity from any of my instruments. Every flute I make will deliver a strong, clear voice. Mid range keys are ideal for all levels of players, including for those who are just starting out on their musical journey. Low range keys are recommended for intermediate and advanced players, or for folks who have medium to large sized hands. As an added benefit for my customers, my instruments come with beveled finger holes for maximum playing comfort.
These Cedar flutes require a little time to construct so please allow me 15 to 20 business days to ship your package. Your instrument will be near exact to what is presented here in our featured photos."
Native American flute bags, sold separately.