Standard Pacific Northwest Cedar Native American Flutes with Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Inlay
330 475 $330.00 - $475.00
Standard Pacific Northwest Red Cedar Native American Flutes with Sleeping Beauty Turquoise inlay bands. Packages ship in 30 business days (or less). Beautiful, musician quality flutes for beginners and professionals.
Native American Eagle Flutes with Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Bands - handcrafted by traditional flute maker and artist, Charles Littleleaf, of the Confederated Tribes of the Warm Springs Indian Reservation, Central Oregon, USA
These Pacific Northwest Cedar flutes deliver a warm voice with beautiful, hypnotic tones. They can be played softly yet are capable of producing full volume with exceptional clarity and response.
Every instrument I create in my shop is guaranteed to be musician quality and suitable for studio recordings or performances. You will never experience airiness or note sensitivity from any of my instruments, and they'll always deliver a warm, clear, resonating voice. Mid range keys are ideal for all levels of players, including for those who are just starting out on their musical journey. Low range keys are recommended for intermediate and advanced players, or for folks who have larger sized hands. As an added benefit for my customers, and especially for beginning flute players, each flute will come with beveled finger holes for maximum playing comfort.
These instruments are available on commission and will require some time to construct, so please allow me 30 business days (or less) to ship your package. Your Native American flute will be near exact to what is presented here in our featured photos.
My customers' satisfaction is always top priority to me so please know that my work is fully guaranteed.
'Can I learn to play the Native American flute?'
- Warm, rich, resonating tones
- Crafted in Pacific Northwest Cedar
- Sleeping Beauty Turquoise inlay bands
- Superior comfort in playing and handling
- Beveled finger holes for maximum playing comfort
- Recommended range/key for beginners with small hands: Mid A
- Recommended range/key for beginners with medium size hands: Mid A, Mid G, Mid G#, Mid F, Mid F#
- Recommended range/key for beginners with large hands: Mid A, Mid G, Mid G#, Mid F, Mid F#, Low D, Low D#
- Flutes measure 22" to 29" long, depending on range/key
- Instruments are signed, keyed and dated by the artist
- Turquoise deer hide leather laces
Mother Earth is Charles’ guide and his playable art is living testament to this. He has dedicated his life to the spiritual enlightenment of others through his wisdom, his music and through his beautiful Native American flute creations that we are happy to make available for your enjoyment.