Poplar Burl Eagle Feather and Sleeping Beauty Native American Flutes
275 360 $275.00 - $360.00
Rare 110 Yr Old Lightning Struck Poplar Burl and African Black Gabon Ebony Native American Flutes, handmade by tribal artist, Charles Littleleaf, of Oregon USA. Available on commission. Ships in 15 to 21 business days. Free USA shipping and insurance. For faster service, please give us a call to place your order: 1-888 590-1150
Rare 110 year old Lightning Struck Poplar Burl Native American Flutes. (Flute in photos: A Minor). For faster service, please give us a call to place your order. 1-888 590-1150
- Warm, clear resonating tones
- Superior comfort in playing / handling
- Rare Poplar Burl Flute with old growth Cedar mouthpiece
- Exotic African Black Gabon Ebony block with Eagle Feather
- Flute band inlay: Sleeping Beauty Turquoise
- Flute block inlay: Sleeping Beauty Turquoise and white Mother of Pearl shell
- Flutes are signed, keyed and dated by the artist
Message from Charles: "This rare selection of Poplar Burl projects warm, sweet resonating tones. These instruments can be played softly when needed and are capable of producing full volume with exceptional response and clarity, You will find no airness to the sound of any flute I create. Also, to assure the most effective handling when playing Native American flutes, all instruments I craft come with beveled finger holes for maximum playing comfort.
I give these flutes my top recommendation as a studio recording and performance piece. They are musician quality instruments ideal for all levels of players, including for those who are just starting out on their flute playing journey. -Charles"
Native American flute bags, sold separately.
To view Charles' available commissioned flutes, click here.