(Sold) Buffalo and Wolf Native American Flute, Mid F# Minor
Buffalo and Wolf Native American Flute Collectible crafted from 110 year old lightning struck Poplar Burl, handmade by Charles Littleleaf. Detailed buffalo block sculpture, carved wolves near end of flute, Sleeping Beauty Turquoise bands and decorative feathers (set of 4). Mid F# Minor.
Buffalo and Wolf Native American Flute Collectible
Mother Earth is Charles’ guide and his playable art is living testament to this. He has dedicated his life to the spiritual enlightenment of others through his wisdom, his music and through his beautiful Native American flute creations that we are delighted to make available for your enjoyment.
"All flutes I craft in my shop are guaranteed to be musician quality, suitable for studio recordings or performances. You will never experience airiness or note sensitivity from my instruments, and can always expect strong, clear voicing. In addition, finger holes on every flute are beveled for added playing comfort, which is especially beneficial for beginning flute players." -Charles
- Range/Key: Mid F# Minor
- Warm, rich, haunting tones
- Decorative feathers (set of 4)
- Superior comfort in playing / handling
- Flute crafted from a rare selection of 110 yr old lightning struck Poplar Burl
- Detailed buffalo block sculpture crafted from Pacific Northwest Red Cedar
- Carved wolves and Sleeping Beauty bands on body of flute
- Includes our Sunburst Flute Polishing Kit (To purchase Sunburst separately, click here.)
- Flute is signed, keyed and dated by the artist
Native American flute bags, sold separately.
When you have time, please stop by Charles' main website!