(Sold) Grizzly and Eagle Sedona Red Tinted Cedar Native American Flute with feather set
Musician Quality Grizzly and Eagle Native American Flute, handmade by tribal artist Charles Littleleaf. Beautifully warm voicing with resonating tones. Decorative feathers (set of 4). Comfortable playing instrument in the key of Mid F# Minor.
GRIZZLY AND EAGLE SEDONA RED CEDAR NATIVE AMERICAN FLUTE
Mother Earth is Charles’ guide and his playable art is living testament to this. He has dedicated his life to the spiritual enlightenment of others through his wisdom, his music and through his beautiful Native American flute creations that we are delighted to make available for your enjoyment.
"All flutes I craft in my shop are guaranteed to be musician quality, suitable for studio recordings or performances. You will never experience airiness or note sensitivity from my instruments, and can always expect strong, clear voicing. In addition, finger holes on every flute are beveled for added playing comfort, which is especially beneficial for beginning flute players." -Charles
- Range/Key: Mid F# Minor
- Decorative feathers (set of 4)
- Superior comfort in playing / handling
- Pacific Northwest Cedar Flute with Sedona Red translucent tint
- Hand-sculpted, detailed and airbrushed Grizzly Bear flute block
- Carved and painted Eagle near end of instrument
- Block secured with turquoise deer hide leather laces
- Instruments measures 26 1/4 inches in length
Whether you are a beginning flute player new to this musical journey or an advanced performer, you are guaranteed to receive a beautiful, high quality instrument lovingly crafted by Charles to enjoy for many years to come.
Artists' main website