(Sold) $70 OFF - READY TO SHIP! Sedona Red Tinted Pacific Northwest Cedar Native American Flute
Sedona Red tinted Pacific Northwest Cedar Native American flute in the key of Mid F# Minor, handmade by artist Charles Littleleaf. Warm, rich resonating voicing. Detailed eagle block with turquoise cab inlay. Free USA shipping/insurance. Package ships within 1 business day.
Ships within 1 business day!
Mother Earth is Charles’ guide and his playable art is living testament to this. He has dedicated his life to the spiritual enlightenment of others through his wisdom, his music and through the experience of his artistry in handcrafted Native American flutes.
- Beautifully warm Mid F# resonating tones
- Extraordinary voicing. Significant, far-reaching volume
- Sedona red tint on Cedar flute and eagle head block
- Stock photo featured. Flute on sale comes from same old growth Cedar tree
- Detailed signature eagle head block with turquoise cab eye inlay
- Eagle block secured with turquoise deer hide leather laces
- Instruments measures 26 3/4 inches in length
Whether you are a beginning flute player new to this musical journey or an advanced performer, you will receive the most amazing instrument crafted by Charles, near-exact to photos provided in our listing. Also, if American Indian authenticity is important to you, your Native American flute has been handmade by an enrolled tribal member of a federally recognized tribe.
Native American flute bags sold separately.