Black Beauty Native American Flutes
Musician quality collectible - Exotic Spalted Mango Native American flutes & Ebony tinted Black Beauty block with black Star Sapphire eyes, handcrafted by traditional Native American flute makers and artist, Charles Littleleaf. Available on commission.
Every Native American flute I create is guaranteed to be musician quality and suitable for studio recordings or performances. You will never experience airiness or note sensitivity from any of my instruments, and they'll always deliver a warm, clear, resonating voice. Mid range keys are ideal for all levels of players, including for those who are just starting out on their musical journey. Low range keys are recommended for intermediate and advanced players, or for folks who have larger sized hands. As an added benefit for my customers, and especially for beginning flute players, each flute will come with beveled finger holes for maximum playing comfort.
These instruments are available on commission and will require some time to construct, so please allow me (+/-) 40 business days to ship your package. Your Native American flute will be near exact to what is presented here in our featured photos.
My customers' satisfaction is always top priority to me so please know that my work is fully guaranteed.
- Rare exotic Spalted Maple Native American flute
- Black Ebony Tinted Horse Block with Black Star Sapphire Eyes
- Sleeping Beauty Turquoise and white Mother of Pearl Inlay designs
- Instruments measure between 23 and 27 inches long, depending on range and key.
- Recommended range/key for beginners with small hands: Mid A
- Recommended range/key for beginners with medium sized hands: Mid A, Mid G, Mid G#, Mid F, Mid F#
- Recommended range/key for beginners with larger sized hands: Mid A, Mid G, Mid G#, Mid F, Mid F#, Low D, Low D#, Low E
- Purchase includes Sunburst Flute Polishing Kit and US Priority Mail shipping and insurance
- Turquoise Leather Laces