Circle of Life Bear Blackened Poplar Native American Flutes
750 860 $750.00 - $860.00
Musician quality Circle of Life Bear Native American flutes handmade by tribal artist Charles Littleleaf. Beautiful, warm voicing with resonating tones. Available on commission in a variety of ranges/keys.
Blackened Poplar Circle of Life Bear Native American Flutes - Handcrafted by traditional flute maker and artist, Charles Littleleaf, of the Confederated Tribes of the Warm Springs Indian Reservation, Central Oregon, USA
Mother Earth is Charles’ guide and his playable art is living testament to this. He has dedicated his life to the spiritual enlightenment of others through his wisdom, his music and through his beautiful Native American flute creations that we are happy to make available for your enjoyment.
- Warm, rich sound - beautiful resonating tones
- Crafted in blackened Warm Springs Reservation Poplar
- Painted designs on body of flute
- Circle of Life Bear Block with white Mother of Pearl inlay
- Instrument will measure between 24 and 28 inches, depending on range/key
- Recommended range/key for beginners with small hands: Mid A
- Recommended range/key for beginners with medium sized hands: Mid A, Mid G, Mid G#, Mid F, Mid F#
- Recommended range/key for beginners with larger sized hands: Mid A, Mid G, Mid G#, Mid F, Mid F#, Low D, Low D#, Low E
- Packages ship in 30 to 45 business days (completion times may vary, depending on artists' current schedule)
- White deer hide leather laces