Pacific Northwest Cedar Native American Flutes
275 360 $275.00 - $360.00
Pacific Northwest Red Cedar Native American Flute by tribal artist, Charles Littleleaf. Order today, ships in 21 business days or sooner. Recommended Native American flutes for beginners, as well as for professionals
Pacific Northwest Cedar Flutes by Charles Littleleaf
Charles answers a common question: "Will I be able to play the Native American flute?"
"These Pacific Northwest Cedar flutes are guaranteed to be musician quality, suitable for studio recordings or performances. You will never experience airiness or note sensitivity from any of these instruments. Each flute is guaranteed to project a strong, clear voice. In addition, finger holes are beveled for added playing comfort. -Charles"
- Rich resonating tones. Clear and responsive
- Order today, ships in 21 business days or sooner
- Pacific Northwest Cedar Flute and Signature Eagle Block
- Instruments measure between 22 and 28 inches, depending on range/key
- Recommended range/key for beginners with small/medium hands: Mid A, Mid G, Mid G#
- Recommended range/key for beginners with large hands: Mid A, Mid G, Mid G#, Mid F, Mid F#
- Golden brown deer hide leather laces
Other recommended flutes for beginners: Trail Flutes
Native American flute bags, sold separately
When you have time, please stop by Charles' main website