Standard Pacific Northwest Cedar Native American Flutes
Standard Native American flutes in 300 to 500 yr old Pacific Northwest Red Cedar by traditional Native American flute maker, Charles Littleleaf. Recommended flutes for beginners as well as for professionals. Packages ship in 30 business days or less.
Every Native American flute I create in my shop is guaranteed to be musician quality and suitable for studio recordings or performances. You will never experience airiness or note sensitivity from any of my instruments, and they'll always deliver a warm, clear, resonating voice. Mid range keys are ideal for all levels of players, including for those who are just starting out on their musical journey. Low range keys are recommended for intermediate and advanced players, or for folks who have larger sized hands. As an added benefit for my customers, and especially for beginning flute players, each flute will come with beveled finger holes for maximum playing comfort.
These instruments are available on commission and will require some time to construct, so please allow me up to 30 business days to ship your package. Your Native American flute will be near exact to what is presented here in our featured photos.
My customers' satisfaction is always top priority to me so please know that my work is fully guaranteed.
"Will I be able to play the Native American flute?"
- Rich resonating tones. Clear and responsive.
- 300 to 500 yr old Pacific Northwest Cedar Flute and Signature Eagle Block
- Instruments measure between 22 and 28 inches, depending on range/key
- Recommended range/key for beginners with small hands: Mid A
- Recommended range/key for beginners with medium size hands: Mid A, Mid G, Mid G#, Mid F, Mid F#
- Recommended range/key for beginners with large hands: Mid A, Mid G, Mid G#, Mid F, Mid F#, Low D, Low D#, Low E
- Packages ship in 30 business days or less. Free USA Priority Mail shipping/insurance
- Chocolate brown deer hide leather laces
Mother Earth is Charles’ guide and his playable art is living testament to this. He has dedicated his life to the spiritual enlightenment of others through his wisdom, his music and through his beautiful Native American flute creations that we are happy to make available for your enjoyment.
Whether you are a beginning flute player new to this musical journey or an advanced performer, you will receive a wonderful instrument crafted by Charles. And if American Indian authenticity is important to you, your Native American flute has been handmade by an enrolled member of a federally recognized tribe.
Artists' main website