Pacific Northwest Cedar 'Desert Red Wolf' Native American Flutes
325 430 $325.00 - $430.00
Pacific Northwest Cedar 'Desert Red Wolf' Native American Flutes, hand crafted by Charles Littleleaf, available on commission in a variety of ranges and keys. Order today, ships in 30 business days or less.
Desert Red Wolf Native American Flutes
Mother Earth is Charles’ guide and his playable art is living testament to this. He has dedicated his life to the spiritual enlightenment of others through his wisdom, his music and through his beautiful Native American flute creations that we are happy to make available for your enjoyment.
- Warm, sweet resonating tones
- Flute made from old growth Pacific NW Cedar
- Desert Red Wolf block sculpture, airbrushed to life-like appearance
- Flute lengths vary between 23" and 28" (lengths depend on range/key)
- Native American flute bags & sleeves, sold separately
- Purchase includes Sunburst Flute Polishing Kit
- Golden deer hide leather laces
Whether you are a beginning flute player new to this musical journey or an advanced performer, you will receive a wonderful instrument crafted by Charles. And if American Indian authenticity is important to you, your Native American flute has been handmade by an enrolled member of a federally recognized tribe.
Artists' main website