Northern Plains Buffalo Native American Flutes
Northern Plains Buffalo Native American flute collectible in rare Poplar Burl. Handcrafted by Native American flute maker andartist, Charles Littleleaf. Available in a variety of ranges and keys. Includes free USA shipping + Sunburst Flute Polishing Kit.
Every Native American flute I create in my shop is guaranteed to be musician quality and suitable for studio recordings or performances. You will never experience airiness or note sensitivity from any of my instruments, and they'll always deliver a warm, clear, resonating voice. Mid range keys are ideal for all levels of players, including for those who are just starting out on their musical journey. Low range keys are recommended for intermediate and advanced players, or for folks who have larger sized hands. As an added benefit for my customers, and especially for beginning flute players, each flute will come with beveled finger holes for maximum playing comfort.
These instruments are available on commission and will require some time to construct, so please allow me (+/-) 30 business days to ship your package. Your Native American flute will be near exact to what is presented here in our featured photos.
My customers' satisfaction is always top priority to me so please know that my work is fully guaranteed.
- Deep, rich, haunting tones
- Superior comfort in playing / handling
- Flute crafted from a rare selection of 110 yr old Poplar Burl
- Buffalo block sculpture crafted from old growth Pacific Northwest Red Cedar
- Hand painted Ceremonial Trail Bonnet on both sides of instrument
- Recommended range/key for beginners with small hands: Mid A
- Recommended range/key for beginners with medium sized hands: Mid A, Mid G, Mid G#, Mid F, Mid F#
- Recommended range/key for beginners with larger sized hands: Mid A, Mid G, Mid G#, Mid F, Mid F#, Low D, Low D#, Low E
- Includes Sunburst Flute & Wood Polishing Kit
- Flutes are signed, keyed and dated by the artist