Circle of Life Bear Native American Flute by Tribal artist, Charles Littleleaf
440 565 $440.00 - $565.00
Circle of Life Bear Pacific Northwest Red Cedar Native American Flutes. Available on commission in a variety of ranges and keys. Order today, ships in 21 to 25 business days.
Mother Earth is Charles’ guide and his playable art is living testament to this. He has dedicated his life to the spiritual enlightenment of others through his wisdom, his music and through his beautiful Native American flute creations that we are happy to make available for your enjoyment.
Artists' key recommendations for beginners new to the Native American flute: High D, Bb, Mid A, Mid G and Mid G#. Lower tones from Mid F and Mid F# are recommended for beginning flute players who have larger sized hands.
- Constructed from Pacific NW Red Cedar
- Warm, haunting voice. Full volume projection.
- Turquoise inlay on flute and Circle of Life Bear block
- Hand painted flower designs on body of flute
- Instrument will measure 23 to 29 inches long, depending on range/key
- Golden deer hide leather laces
Included with order:
- Sunburst Native American Flute Wax Kit (To purchase Sunburst separately, click here.)